RE: [OM] Mystery pack

Subject: RE: [OM] Mystery pack
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:39:37 -0800
I happen to have a Zykkor 135/2.8 on my bench at the moment. Beware loose
screws. The one I have is missing the screw which acts as the pivot for the
DOF preview lever (which is actuated by the DOF preview button). Simple
replacement... just as soon as I figure out what size the darn thing should
be.

When I ventured some test shots with it, it seemed to do a passably good
job, going by simple visual inspection of 4x6 prints. I've no idea who made
them, or when, or anything else, however. Other than the loose screw, it
appears to be of decent build quality, and the lens is multicoated.

---
Scott Gomez