Re: [OM] Problem with M15v control pack

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with M15v control pack
From: zuikosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:38:37 -0500
Well - I'm not sure about it but you may have overcharged it if
you did not have one of those house light timers on it.  I think
that you are not supposed to charge it for more than eight hours.

If it is an original Olympus NiCad pack then you might be able to recover it
partially by completely discharging it and then charging it up for no more than
eight hours.  I tried this on my Norelco shaver but ended up just putting new
batteries into it.

There are others that know far more than I do about these matters
 (John H., Mark D, Tim H.) but I know exactly how you feel and I
share your pain!

-- Hank