[OM] Fwd: Temporary farewell

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Temporary farewell
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:12:24 +0000

From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, today's the big day - I'm getting married!
I'm off to Thailand for 3 1/2 weeks on monday, and simply won't be able
to use my inbox if it's filled up with zuikisms so I'm uns*ubscribing
for a while. I hope to be back on the list some time in January, work
permitting (not much time for email when you work in retail sales!), to
regale you with lots of photos from our honeymoon.
You'll all be happy to know that I'm taking a minimal kit of OM1, OM2sp
(thanks Foxy), 19/3.5 vivitar, 24/2.5 tamron, 35-70 f3.5-4.5 Zuiko,
50/3.5 macro, 80-210 3.5-4.5 sigma, 2x TC (thanks WayneH), 500/8 Zuiko
and copious quantities of Provia 100F and Ilford HP5. I'll probably take
my new bride as well;-)
The agenda includes a week of rockclimbing in Krabi, followed by a a
couple of weeks of the touristy thing around the north, Chiang Mai, the
river Kwai and all that.
Seasons greetings to all, happy shooting (of the peaceful creative
variety), and hope you do your best for peace on earth while I'm away.
Dylan