[OM] TOPE 7: an update after all :)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 7: an update after all :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:01:25 +0100
Hah!

So much for saying that I wouldn't allow further TOPE 7 entries anymore...
Here's the story, quite a few weeks ago, John Lind had asked for permission
to send a late entry, for which I granted him permission. Then, during the
time of the final updates, I had heard nothing from him, so I assumed he was
taking a raincheck on TOPE 7. Yet, shortly after having formally closed TOPE
7, John informed me that he had been on the road and was back on-line again,
and would still like to participate in TOPE 7.

Sooooo, as I had indeed granted him permission beforehand, I just sent his
submission to the gallery. Make sure not to miss it, for it's yet another
great John-special!

It can be found at: http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/

Cheers!
Olafo