Re: Re: [OM] OM --> Hassy adapter?

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] OM --> Hassy adapter?
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:42:10 +1100

> Skip Williams <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'd be surprised if someone can rig up something to use an OM
> body/leaf
> shutter in some sort of pseudo-automatic method.  But I've been
> surprised
> before?

Just use a Hasselblad body, I believe they work quite well with their lenses !
Probably a lot cheaper than the time wasted trying to cobble something together
for OM.  Just print the central 24mmx36mm rectangle, gives you the choice of
vertical or horizontal without having to rotate the camera, you can cut a piece
of
plastic film marked with the 24x36 frame lines to drop in on top of the
focussing
screen.  Perfect solution.

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge