Re: [OM] way (ot) Blissfull Silence or Revenge is Sweet 8-)

Subject: Re: [OM] way (ot) Blissfull Silence or Revenge is Sweet 8-)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:54:43 -0800
LOL!

Its been a lousy, wet day and my medication has been driving me nuts, but
this cheered me up. Now I know what to do, no marketing company is safe!

Thanks a bundle, chum, good one!

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk

Unfortunately, it is illegal in the US. You can't attach the postage paid envelope or the imprint to anything else. US businesses evidently have better lobbyists than US junk mail recipients. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California