[OM] OM Items FS

Subject: [OM] OM Items FS
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:13:07 -0500
A few things FS that don't get much use.  Pictures to come if you need them.

OM-2n Black. KEH BGN. I'm the original owner. Brassing, use marks, etc. Not abused though, only used lovingly. Needs a foam job. $139

OM-2 Silver KEH Ex- Needs foam job. Bought it in a fit of weakeness. No room at the inn though. $109

80mm f/4 Auto-Macro.  Very nice shape.  $225

100mm f/2.8 Zuiko.  Also very nice shape.  $110

Winder 2. Great shape except that the corner of the body just above where the battery holder inserts is cracked. No effect on operation. $40

Auto Bellows. I think I have the box too. No double cable release. $95. Almost mint, original owner. Slide Copier. I also think I have the box for this one. Also almost mint. Original owner. $40
(Two above items together $120)

Prices do not include shipping.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.