[OM] [FS] Good stuff, and not just my own

Subject: [OM] [FS] Good stuff, and not just my own
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:01:47 -0800
I've recently updated my page of OM stuff (actually, I'm still updating).
Lots available, most heading for Evilbay, RSN (Real Soon Now) unless someone
on-list speaks up first (like, before this weekend)... List members should
inquire about pricing as prices on site are (mostly) for "surf bys". Always
open to trades for something I want or you convince me I need. :-)

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Olympus/OM.htm

And no... I am NOT after the OM-3 currently on Ebay. It's just time to clean
out some items accumulated and not-being-used, so that I'm ready (meaning I
have some OMoney) for my next must-have item to pop up.

Also, I noted today that KEH seems to have a few goodies:

35-70/3.6 lens hood
Complete T-8 Ring Flash outfit
TTL Multi Connector
And a nice selection of lenses