[OM] Need web site to rebuild MD 1 battery pack

Subject: [OM] Need web site to rebuild MD 1 battery pack
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:25:35 -0500
I know this was posted a couple of weeks ago - but I just returned from
vacation and my MD1 battery pack (purchased from an ex-list member who's
not welcome here!).  The pack was suppose to have brand new batteries.
I purchased a charger and it worked for 1/2 a roll, then quit - dead.  I
believe it may have a cold solder joint, or possibly a wire came off.
Anyway, it won't take a charge and the battery indicator light doesn't
work.  It just stopped after shooting about 18 shots.  It worked fine up
to that point.

Thanks in advance!

Jim Caldwell