Re: [OM] Tom buys Digital, Tom sells OM Gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom buys Digital, Tom sells OM Gear
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:05:37 -0800
In a message dated 11/26/2001 Bob Winters writes:

<< Coincidence or the beginning of the end? This is becoming a digital
camera
Christmas. Better pick-up on  Fuji's  great deals on 6packs of film.  It
won't be too many years before the only thing we will be able to pick-up
is
some pixels. >>

Must be...if someone as broke as I makes that bold step into digital, it
truly has come to the masses ;-)

I don't think we have to worry too much about buying film, yet ;-)

OTOH, Costco has smart media and CF 128mb cards for $59.95 right now <g>

I am learning to use this E-10 quiker than I had thought I would, and I
am really enjoying it! I'll be shooting a quattro club driver's school
the end of this week and will find out just how much I have really
learned. Meanwhile, I'll put together a small private gallery from my
initial learning curve and share it with you all in the next couple
days.

Yes, it is a digital Christmas. Now if only Santa would bring me a P-400
printer (that may happen...the $300.00 rebate is tempting me),
TCON(14b,28, and 300), FL-40, and an iBook to run slideshows for clients
to pick prints from... Oh well, at least I stocked up on batteries and
have a 128meg smart media card. That's a start.

And no, none of my OM gear is for sale (though I may sell the IS-2 now
since it is pretty worthless with an E-10 in the house). Of all my
recent photographic aquisistions, the E-10 is the one my wife loves the
most so far. I can tell I will need an E-20 for a backup soon <g>

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com