[OM] thinking of gettin' a used s20....

Subject: [OM] thinking of gettin' a used s20....
From: Acer V <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:59:52 -0500
i've been putting off photo projects for a LONG time since I had no way to
digitize them and share (plenty of stuff around here!). I think i'm gonna bite
the bullet and get myself an hp s20(xi), used of course--dont wanna pay 500
(no money!), and then it's gonna depreciate on me. used will suit me just
fine. anyone use this particular unit, pls drop me an off-list email. i've
already read almost everything there is to read about it online. i'm figuring
about 300 tops for price, then another 50 for vuescan. mainly want to use it
on stuff like K64/sensia/TriX and BW400+. write me if you have this scanner!
regards,

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero