Re: [OM] Dodgy Bounce Grip operation

Subject: Re: [OM] Dodgy Bounce Grip operation
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:42:08 -0500
NiMh better? That's curious, I thought NiCds would be better because
of the lower resistance. OTOH, many NiMh have more capacity & less
voltage sag than NiCd.

Tom

On Monday, November 26, 2001 at 9:04, John Hermanson
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Dodgy Bounce Grip operation" saying:

> Recycling with NiMH after full dump is about 7 seconds.  I'd never
seen it
> recycle that fast before.
>
> John  Hermanson

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@         Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-
6115
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St., Ottawa Ontario Canada K1R
7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974    Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412
W75.714
Laws are the spider's webs which, if anything small falls
into them
they ensnare it, but large things break through and
escape.
        --Solon, statesman (c.638-c558 BCE)
temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."     --
Benjamin Franklin