RE: [OM] Leonids in VIC, OZ - Follow up

Subject: RE: [OM] Leonids in VIC, OZ - Follow up
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:57:19 +1100
I got the transparencies back from processing today and have put some of the
images on my web site at
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/leonids.htm
Results were ok, but the display certainly looked better at the time than
the images show.  I guess that only the very bright meteors showed up.

...Wayne