Re: [OM] Size!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Size!!
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:14:20 -0800
> If I don't take any 'big' lenses like a 300/4.5 or a
> bigger zoom I can basically fit my entire collection
> in one small Tamarac bag. That is 3 bodies, 6 lenses
> and other various sundries. I can fit my 4t with the
> 35-70/3.5-4.5 zoom AND a 28/2.8 (now broken) with some
> film in one tiny fanny pack like bag. This was a bag
> designed for tiny P&S cameras and even the larger P&S
> and an APS Fuji I have don't fit well, but the 4t no
> problem whatsoever.
>
> Mark Lloyd

WOW, that is interesting, I never thought about that.  The 35-70 lens is
what I'm looking to pick up, and if what you are saying is true, I think
that is how I'll carry my OM1n when I'm on a hike or something..  The only
kicker is the flash.. when it becomes night time, no flash becomes no
picture...

But for daytime, I think this would be great, everybody else carrying a P&S,
I'm carrying an SLR.. hehehe

I guess I did make the right choice in camera equipment..