[OM] Astro film

Subject: [OM] Astro film
From: dtlocke <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:50:25 -0600
For moderately long astrophotography of everything but meteors:

Kodak LE 400 is probably the best print film.  It's difficult to find but I
believe B&H in New York will special order it and I also believe they ship
internationally.

Kodak Supra or Royal Gold 400 are very good and should be more easily available.

Kodak Elite Chrome 200 is the best slide film.

Photographs with all these films are at:
http://www.flex.net/~dtlocke/astrophoto/astro-index.htm
though they're not organized by film type.

For meteors, Fuji Superia 800 X-tra is good.

-Dick Locke