RE: [OM] XA3 Question

Subject: RE: [OM] XA3 Question
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:45:02 -0800
Hi Frank,

Can't answer your first question, I'm afraid.

Re 2: My suspicion is that the XA3 DX coding works like that in the OM-PC
which also has selection for both. Use DX if your film is DX coded, override
it with the selector if it is not (bulk loaded) or if you want to adjust the
setting for the whole roll.

Re 3: The A1L is a "sealed" flash using a lithium battery. Don't know if the
battery could be replaced by the "end user" or not. It's not designed to be
replaced in that manner. However, it might be do-able with a bit of work and
ingenuity.

---
Scott Gomez