Re: [OM] Re: How good is the FTL?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: How good is the FTL?
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:57:46 -0600
Steve,

Back in 1973 I bought an FTL with 28mm, 50mm, & 135mm lenses.  Alas, I sold
the kit in 1974 to finance the purchase of a medium format camera
(Koni-Omegaflex
M).  You're right about the detents.  That was one of the selling points of
the FTL.  You could easily get those othewise "between the detents" f-stops.
 Sounds kind of silly now, but that was the deal.

Mike W.