Re: [OM] OM-10 flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 flash question
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:12:18 -0600
With the Manual Adapter attached, the manual says to set it in the blue range (1
- 1/30th, usually 1/30th of course), though there's seldom a problem using
1/60th (you'll want to test to be sure).  Then set the camera to the "Manual
Adapter" mode.

Or, just remove the Manual Adapter entirely, and set the camera on the "Manual
Adapter" mode -- this will provide an approximate 1/45th second sync speed.