RE: [OM] OM-PC battery problem

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-PC battery problem
From: "John Cwiklinski" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:37:48 -0800
Scott wrote:

>>I'm hoping it's not a circuit board failure of some sort. This little
camera seems to work, otherwise. I've got to pop in a roll of film
and truly test it out, but at least none of the functions seem to be
causing it to hang up (as have other PCs I've seen when the circuit board
is bad). <<

I forgot to mention that when not using the OM-PC (OM-40), make sure it is
set in Program or Auto mode, otherwise, the potential for battery is even
higher. I have another OM-PC (OM-40), which is beat up pretty good. Works
like a champ, though. I like it quite a bit, especially the Program mode.