[OM] Re: 250 f2 on ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: 250 f2 on ebay
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:39:06 +0000

Well done!  I envy you.

Giles

 >Take a look at this on E-bay. 1298518913 and it can be
yours for only 3500 bucks. I'm drooling, wish I had
$3500. Man those picture look soo sweeet :) No
affiliation. Whoever took those pics definitely showed
that lens on its best light.

Mark Lloyd

THANK YOU for pointing this out!!!!  Boy, am I gonna have a great
Christmas!!!!!

Being on the digest, I thought for sure this would be gone before I got
there.  Now I can stop thinking about the "bargain" one at KEH.

Steve Troy