[OM] Never leave the XA at home !

Subject: [OM] Never leave the XA at home !
From: zuikosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 02:39:53 -0500
Cc: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Ken -- Never leave the XA at home !
 You can fit it right in your pocket and do some amazing photography
with it.  How about getting some infrared HIE and a black film change
bag ?  That HIE infrared film is amazing for night photography without
a filter at ASA 800 !  You can develop in Tmax developer too !  Really
smooth.  How about some Tech Pan 2415 it can make your XA get negatives
that can be enlarged 30 X.  Tmax 100 wonderful stuff.
You can cut little filter gels pieces and stick 'em in front of your
light meter and or camera whatever you do
REMEMBER TO BRACKET !
If you are going to the trouble to use a filter and a tripod then it's
got to be worth bracketing (50 0.000000e+00ach way).  Sometimes those brackets
can really save the day.

How about some of that chromogenic monochrome film ?
You can shoot ISO 50 to 1200 on the same roll and every one will be printable
(higher resolution at the slower speed)

Hey that reminds me I found an old roll of XP2 Ilford and sent up to
OFOTO and they developed it for three bucks.  Mailers are great on a long trip
!  Let me know if you want to visit my OFOTO pics if you do
I'll put you on the invitation list.

-- Hank