[OM] Heads up - free film

Subject: [OM] Heads up - free film
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:53:43 EST
First thing I usually do when I get a magazine is go through it and rip all
the attached and unattached cards out of it and put them in the recycle bag.
If you do the same, don't do it with the December issue of Popular
Photography.  There is an attached coupon good for a FREE roll of Kodak Elite
Chrome Extra Color.  All you need to do is take it down to your local retail
shop and exchange it for a 24 or 36 exposure roll of film.  Had to pay the
$0.64 in state tax.  Had a little trouble deciding if I should get the 24 or
the 36 exposure roll.  Agonized for a while and then finally decided on the
36.  I've used this film before and like its vibrant colors, ISO 100.  If you
don't want your film, send me your card. Bill Barber