Re: [OM] [OT] Fuji Neopan Acros?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Fuji Neopan Acros?
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:13:07 -0500
Cc: mike1964@xxxxxxxxx
I've seen some posts on this film over on the Leica and StreetPhoto lists. The concensus was that the film is good, but it won't beat Delta 100. And it's a bit hard to find.

For my bucks, Delta 100 is the next best thing to Technical Pan, and it's more forgiving in development than Tmax100, IMO. It's my standard, outdoor film, with Delta 400 the second choice.

Both developed in Xtol 1:1, which is great (just use it fresh).

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.