Re: [OM] Volvo lust (OT and I promise my last one for the day)

Subject: Re: [OM] Volvo lust (OT and I promise my last one for the day)
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:22:20 -0800
In a message dated 11/15/2001 Albert writes:

<< After crashing in my Volvo (But I still lived to tell about it!!) I
now
drive an Audi A4.  Small, compact, feature rich, rivels any BMW in
performance luxury and comfort, MUCH better value than any other German
car
out there, and Quattro is something that is just unmatched. >>

^5 Albert! The man has seen the light! <g> BTW, come join us over at
www.audifans.com and if you ever happen to get the urge to join Quattro
Club USA lemme know (there's an ongoing membership drive contest going
that I would love to someday win).

Click the QCUSA logo on my website to see some shots from our driver's
schools. Ahh...the sound of a heavily modified I5 turbo at full song--I
can't wait for Sears Point in two weeks!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com