Re: [OM] ebay completed's

Subject: Re: [OM] ebay completed's
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:54:59 -0500
As a work-around, you can always cut & paste the search criteria into
the vanilla "completeds" search at
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_completed.html
but without category, price range, location, payment qualifiers.

And not as convenient.

So everyone, together, complain loudly to support@xxxxxxxx

I do like the more vertical layout tho, on my 1600x1200 monitor.

Tom

On Thursday, November 15, 2001 at 15:38, Skip Williams
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>