[OM] big spider

Subject: [OM] big spider
From: "Richard Locke" <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:48:49 -0600
Thanks for the note Tom.  It was indeed handheld, leaning into a bush, on tippy
toes.  The web was under the roof overhang.

Scanned with my relatively new Nikon Coolscan IV ED, modest cropping and level
adjustment in photoshop.  I always scan with 12 bits per pixel (about a 70 MB
file) and later reduce to 8.

I probably took 30 shots of this guy (gal), getting progressively closer as I
was afraid of disturbing it.  I think I still have some shots on a roll of
Kodachrome I took and don't have back yet.

-Dick