Re: [OM] Interesting rumor I heard

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting rumor I heard
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:09:20 -0500
I'm not holding my breath, but it is within the realm of possibility.

Remember, Christmas is only 6 weeks away.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.