[OM] FS: IS-3 and G40

Subject: [OM] FS: IS-3 and G40
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:58:34 -0600
Since I have the E-20 now, I have decided to sell the IS-3 and the G40
flash.

The IS-3 is in excellent shape. It had a problem with the zoom when I bought
it, but I had a complete CLA done and it works flawlessly.

http://zuikoholic.com:201/ItemPages/830.htm

The G40 is New in Box (yes, New in Box) that I bought from the old stock of
a camera store getting out of the Olympus business.

http://zuikoholic.com:201/ItemPages/1701.htm

I have priced the IS-3 at $220 and the G40 at $155 ($199 new at B&H).

If you buy the pair, I'll throw in a New in Box RC-100 remote control.

Please make inquiries private to tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Tom Scales