Re: [OM] Another E20 surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] Another E20 surprise
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:20:51 +0800
I'm sure I can see the different between 1:8 and 1:2.7 in monitor in 2x
magnification, but I don't know how they will look on inkjet or dye sub
print. Usually, it will be not so visible after print out by inkjet.

On the other hand I can't find any different between 1:2.7 and TIFF, I'm
sure I will not use TIFF in the E-10, IMO that is an overkill.

C.H.Ling