Re: [OM] Interesting lens repair methods

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting lens repair methods
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:23:54 -0800
I can see the FleeceBay (tm) listing now:

"RARE Pentax 50/1.4 Super Takumar, Exc+++. This is the highly sought-after "radioactive" version that uses exotic rare-earth elements in the glass to increase optical quality. Needs no warming filter, even on cloudy days. I *guarantee* the sharpness of this glass!! There is some minor wear to the front element that will not affect picture quality..."

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

From: "Mike DiTullio" <mikedt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Got to admire his ability to capture the lens glass spraying out.
Good timing on someone's part.

Captains Log, Stardate 10 Nov 2001 at 9:07, andrew fildes
communicated: