Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:40:58 -0800 (PST)
I would have to disagree with you there, Larry. A
Corvette and the cars that belong in a class with the
vette aka. sports cars are in my limited experience
the ultimate highway control vehicle. They are fast,
nimble, responsive, with great acceleration and
turning. (Of course most of my experience with sporty
cars was test drives where I faked intent on buying
and then never retuned to that dealer :) This is in
stark contrast to the SUV, which handles basically
like my uncle's pickup truck. So if you want a car
that can weave and dodge and turn and basically
maneuver through the worst traffic a vette can do
that. (Tom back me up here please :)

Mark Lloyd