[OM] Zuiko silver noses

Subject: [OM] Zuiko silver noses
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:44:11 +1300
Hi team,

I need to Cash Convert so I can buy some more 2nd hand ..

I have a Zuiko 50mm f/1.4  #398xxx in great condition that came with a 4Ti
that I bought.  Has both caps. I will have photos in about a week's time.

I am considering putting it on eBay. Contact me if you're interested. I haven't
decided on a reserve price yet but will do soon.

Payment would probably be by Bidpoint (I still have to register as a seller
with them)

A local shop has a 35mm f/2.8 silver nose in excellent condition. Looked at it
last night. I am prepared to purchase it, for resale at about $US100 (which
will give me a modest profit). Contact me if you are interested. Payment
would be by Bidpoint again, buyer pays actual postage costs as negotiated
in relation to speed of service chosen.

Obviously the 50mm is not going anywhere in a hurry, but I can't speak for
the 35 mm. It could go any time. It has both caps. As far as I can see it is in
very good condition. Clean glass, good cosmetically, functions OK. (I will
examine closer if anybody wants definite confirmation of these points)

Brian