Re: [OM] OM2 (1977) and T-32 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 (1977) and T-32 flash
From: "jlamadoo, home account" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 22:25:56 -0500
Cc: <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
As the SIF site clearly states and my experience bears out, for the OM-2
(not 2n), in combination with the T32, the required shoe for TTL is Shoe 3.

Shoe 2 was designed for an earlier flash.  While it's fine with the T32's
"Normal Auto" and "Manual" modes, Shoe 3 does not do TTL on the OM2.

Shoe 4 is for OM-1n and the OM-2n (not the one you asked about).

All of this detail on shoes is at:
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/shoes.htm

--
The definitive description of all things OM is as close as your browser:
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif.htm

or the SIF site can be purchased on CD.  (Hey guys, my birthday is coming
up!)  :)
Lama

---
In a message dated 11/2/01 10:57:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,