Re: SmartMedia Memory [was Re: [OM] PICS]

Subject: Re: SmartMedia Memory [was Re: [OM] PICS]
From: Craig Cunningham <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Date: 8 Nov 2001 16:23:12 CST
Dave,

I can't speculate on what you'll be able to get on evilbay, but I've got an
Olympus C3000z, and have recently purchased two 128MB SmartMedia and one 64MB
SmartMedia cards from New egg.com (usual disclaimers, I'm not connected, blah,
blah, blah).

I've bought the Mr. Flash brand (who knows where they come up with these brand
names), and they work just great. The 128MB cards are going for $54 each
including shipping (they charge shipping on each and every card), and the 64MB
cards are selling for $28 including shipping.

Can't say enough good things about the ease of ordering, fast shipment,
etc...

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=67&manufactory=1378

- Craig

DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:

I am going to get either a 64MB or 128MB card via evilbay.  16MB isn't
enough, but that's what the camera came with.

Dave Dougherty