[OM] E-20 a few pics

Subject: [OM] E-20 a few pics
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:24:22 -0600
Well, these are my first pictures, under very adverse conditions.  My
daughter's class sang for the PTA meeting tonight.  Very dim cafeteria.  The
kids were lit by four flourescent lights overhead. No spots, nothing.

I forced the camera to ISO 320 (default is 80) which makes them grainier.
These were all handheld, usually at 1/8 - 1/30 at f/2-2.4.

All I did was resize them for the web. No unsharp mask. No color levels. No
correction for flourescent (which I could have done in the camera, but
forgot).

http://scales.tzo.com:200/kids/shannonmusical2001/index.htm

My daughter is the one in the middle with her hands in her pockets, singing
her heart out:

http://scales.tzo.com:200/kids/shannonmusical2001/html/PB060051.htm

This is daughter number two -- recovering from a bad case of poison ivy (as
am I):

http://scales.tzo.com:200/kids/shannonmusical2001/html/PB060028.htm

You can see the grain in this one. In normal light or with a flash, it is
almsot grainfree.

Initial reactions in another email.

Tom