re:[OM] Pentax M42 Screwmount to Olympus OM

Subject: re:[OM] Pentax M42 Screwmount to Olympus OM
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:02:03 -0800 (PST)
That's where I got most of my info, from these two
sites. I knew that the Zoomars have interchangeable
mounts, but I would think it would be near impossible
to find them since they are such rare lenses. The
thing is if I could just find a T-mount for this thing
I'd be all set. Anyone got a T-mount for this monster
of a lens? The thing that's so exciting is that this
is one of those rare fast HQ mirror lenses that were
only rarely produced and from what I've seen on the
web can easily compete with their fast glass
equivalents and 500/5.6 is not shabby in any sense of
the term for a focal length that most mirrors go for 8
or worse in terms of f-stops and glass lenses in this
range cost 2000 or more for this type of fastness and
focal length.

Mark Lloyd

--- The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>