Re: [OM] FP Mode F280 Flash Question

Subject: Re: [OM] FP Mode F280 Flash Question
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:16:52 +0100
: of the blinking LED. My objective is to use manual mode to set my shutter
: 1/2000 and still get FP sync. So far I have not been able to get
: confirmation of proper exposure. Is there a way to do this or some
criteria
: I need to meet for FP sync in manual mode?

You can use FP in manual mode, but only with GN calculations, and there's no
flash ok indication. The GN depends not only on film speed but also shutter
speed - see the manual of the F280.

hnz