RE: [OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuiko's!

Subject: RE: [OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuiko's!
From: "John and Helen Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 13:21:09 +1100
On Friday, November 02, 2001 4:10 PM, Damon wrote:

"I recently found a perfect 28mm 2.8 Zuiko lens in a second hand readers
mart (called the 'Quokka' here in Perth) for AU$120. I was going to purchase
a 35mm 2.8 (for around AU$170) until I found the 28. It even comes with the
original rubber lens hood specifically made for the 28 2.8 and 3.5 zuiks.
Can anyone let me know weather I am paying the right price and how does the
performance of this lens in particular rate in terms of wide angle lenses!"

Well, I picked up a mint one in San Francisco for $US130 and thought I was
doing well (but now I know there's a gentleman in Texas who's shaking his
head and muttering, "There's one born every minute?")
But I'd also welcome any comparison with the faster versions in terms of
performance.
Regards,
John Wheeler
PS. Whoops, that?s $US130 plus that State TAX!

Hello peoples - hope you are all well and taking lots of pics!
I recently found a perfect 28mm 2.8 Zuiko lens in a second hand readers mart
(called the 'Quokka' here in Perth) for AU$120. I was going to purchase a
35mm 2.8 (for around AU$170) until I found the 28. It even comes with the
original rubber lens hood specifically made for the 28 2.8 and 3.5 zuiks.
Can anyone let me know weather I am paying the right price and how does the
performance of this lens in particular rate in terms of wide angle lenses!
Cheers fellow Olyzuikoholics!
Damon

  _____

Yahoo! Briefcase