Re: [OM] remote lightning trigger

Subject: Re: [OM] remote lightning trigger
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:44:00 -0700
Bill Brooks' does that.  Here's the URL:

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/lightening_detector/index.html

Be warned, tho...  seems as soon as you build this device you'll never
see lightning in your area again.  :-)))

Regards,

Chris

On 2 Nov 2001, at 17:23, Richard Hawkins wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to build a lightning activated remote
> that could be used with a OM1 and a winder 1? If so are detailed plans and
> directions available? I live in an area that has tremendous lightning
> storms and would like to get them on film.
>
> Rich

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca