Re: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Sign-up Web Page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Sign-up Web Page
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:23:22 -0800
Sure you are Chris!

I thank you for your kind offer Chris, however with the current state of my
disease this would not be a good idea. The withdrawal syptoms would be severe,
without my current investment in Olympus gear who knows what might happen, I
could spend my money on any styem. Why I could evn become a Leicaholic or a Blad
junkie! In fact I was playing with my friends contax RTS III the other day...

Jim Couch