RE:[OM] A sack of shot (Was OM-4/4T modifications?)

Subject: RE:[OM] A sack of shot (Was OM-4/4T modifications?)
From: "Kerry Frohling" <kfrohling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:46:16 -0800

Kinesis (www.kinesisgear.com) makes a similar product called a SafariSack. I used one filled with buckwheat hulls on a trip to Africa a couple of years ago, but found it lacking in "heft" on a couple of occasions. But you can buy the sack empty a fill'em yourself if you like buckshot instead of buckwheat.

Cheers,
Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, CA USA

"Walt Wayman" wrote:
A good substitute for mirror lock-up and aperture pre-fire <BIG SNIP>
Those without access to, or who have some unnatural aversion to,
gun stores can use sand, but it's much less satisfactory, being
lighter, resulting in far more bulk for the same weight, and it's
really untidy, tending to leak out no matter how carefully you sew
it up.  And I sure wouldn't want sand dripping on my Olys and
Zuikos.

Walt Wayman