Re: [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:27:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Walt Wayman wrote (quoting Jim):

> >> Is it possible for you to modify the OM-4t or OM-4 self timer
> in order to
> >> shorten it's cycle?
>
> Maybe John could answer on list.  I've wondered about that myself
> and would like to know.

If it's within the bounds of possibility, I'd like to know if it could
be arranged to prefire the mirror & aperture separately and release the
shutter later (like on a Pentax 6x7).  I'd hope the same trick could be
used on a 2Sp also.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |