[OM] Clean OM-2S bodies for sale

Subject: [OM] Clean OM-2S bodies for sale
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:00:19 -0800 (PST)
I can't understand.  I look at a couple of the OM-2S bodies for
sale on EvilBay and can't remember mine EVER looking so clean
and blemish free.

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me how it is possible to actually
use a black-bodied cameras without getting them marked up?  I'm
not talking dents, bashes and other signs of extreme use, but
general wear.  For crying out loud, just having the camera rub
against the fabric inside the camera case will cause some wear.

I use my cameras and gave up trying to "preserve" them ages ago.

A certain other Zuikoid that I occasionally get together with
will put his camera back away in the case between every shot.
Every twenty feet you have to stop, open the case, extend the
tripod, mount the camera, yada yada, just to take one picture
then reverse the sequence to tuck it back away in the confines
of the bag.  Meanwhile, I'm carrying my tripod WITH the camera
mounted.  Position and shoot.

However, TS's OM-2S would look awefully good in my bag...

AG(mega brassed)Schnozz