Re: [OM] (OT) new Ball Head

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) new Ball Head
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:33:21 +0800
Just an opinion: Purchased a new Bogen (Manfrotto) PROBALL 308.
that's the Euro# 3413QR, for the B&H price (-$50) at a local shop.

I LOVE IT! This is the hard resin ball. Can't believe how smoothly it
works... both horizontal and vertical... even with the 200/4 Zuiko
and auto tubes on the OM-2n (body mounted). It's even rock-solid
with my big moose of a Sigma XQ 500/8 Cat.  I supose the Gitzo, Kirk,
etc., are even nicer, but for the price, I'm delighted! It's a pleasure to use.

Rick in VA
(Unfortunately - no relation to the manufacturer or the importer, etc.)

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to
get it now!