[OM] Vivitar S1 200/3 vs. 180/2.8?

Subject: [OM] Vivitar S1 200/3 vs. 180/2.8?
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:34:27 -0500
I just bought and received a very nice Vivitar Series 1 200/3 in OM mount off Evilbay for about $97, which I thought was a nice deal. The lens came from Germany.

At one time several (10-15) years ago, I had a Zuiko 180/2.8, and in one of my weaker momemts, sold it. I didn't want to fork over the $400+ for a new one, so the V S/1 was the next best thing, IMO.

I'd like to do is to shoot some comparison slides with the two lenses. Is there anyone out there willing to part with their 180/2.8 for a few weeks for me to shoot some tests? I'd pay shipping both ways.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.