Re: [OM] semi (ot) why the hell do people engrave things on cameras/lens

Subject: Re: [OM] semi (ot) why the hell do people engrave things on cameras/lenses
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:45:11 -0500
That sounds like someone had far too many drinks one night. Unless deranged, I can't think of a reason for any sane person to act that way. (Unless it was a sane, but unbelivable furious wife.)

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.