[OM] OM-1n - Home Refurbishing Cont.

Subject: [OM] OM-1n - Home Refurbishing Cont.
From: Jim Mueller <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:10:47 -0800
I had Wolfe Camera develop my test pics taken with the "new" OM-1n in 1 hour.
Every one was perfectly exposed with no light leaks. The flash took a perfect
exposure as well. Thus far I have replaced the battery with a new px625 and the
light
seals with a kit from Camtech. The new Camtech light seals were perfectly cut
with no problems which made it an easy installation.

I also cleaned up the exterior with a little denatured alcohol. It appears to
be working great. What a beautiful camera! I like it much better than my OM2000.

jim mueller