Wanted: links to equipment sites in the Benelux and Germany (was Re: [OM

Subject: Wanted: links to equipment sites in the Benelux and Germany (was Re: [OM] good find... in brussels - belgium)
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:52:11 +0200
Cc: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: I think as Hans has a good start already we should ask him to expand it to
Benelux region.
: As we find good addresses ask him to add them to his page of links - if
that's alright with you Hans?

Sure; links to equipment sites in the Benelux and Germany that have a
*dedicated* Oly section are welcome and will be added to the page.

So this last shop in Brussels that started the thread does not qualify.
Maybe Olaf could visit this shop to have the site rebuilt... care for that
38/2.8 macro, Olaf? :0

hnz