Re: [OM] [OT]Mju I

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Mju I
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:21:02 +0200
Hi Marcin,

>     Is the quality of lens significantly better on Mju II or the differences
> are not so big. As I said it is not for me, but for my girlfriend who usually
> makes prints no bigger than 10 x 15 cm

I don't think the difference can be seen at 10x15 cm, but that is based on my
own perception and a purely visual comparisions of slides taken with both
cameras. I don't know where you could find a test performed on both cameras.
For the purposes you described in your previous message, I think, a mju-I would
be sufficient. If you want something better, choose a mju-II.

Best regards

Bernd