Re: Re: [OM] Re: HOLY BLACK BODY BATMAN!!!

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Re: HOLY BLACK BODY BATMAN!!!
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:12:49 +1000

> Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> That project kind of died due to there being a lot less committed
> writers than topics to research.  There was talk of resuscitating it
> during the winter months when us northern hemisphere folk have long
> hours of darkness to fill, but I think some key movers might have
> left
> the list over the summer.  But the list still contains an awful lot
> of
> very knowledgable members, and I'd love to see the project
> resuscitated.

I doubt that it will be resuscitated.  If you want my opinion, the idea seemed
have a certain "wank" appeal, but did not add a lot of value to the resources
we
already have on-line.  If anyone really wants to make a significant
contribution to
the available intelligence on OM I suggest they do a bit of "mining" in the
list
achives and feed any new information to the Hawkins FAQ.

My $AU0.02 = $US0.01

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge